Interim manager for existing vacancies
What does this involve?
Experienced consultants with long-standing know-how in managing industry and service enterprises can take on tasks at all hierarchical levels without a long preparatory phase, from category manager through to procurement manager and persons in charge of the supply chain – until you can staff this position with a new full-time employee. We also support you during the implementation of improvement programs– if required – with staff assigned full-time to share responsibility.
How do you benefit from an interim manager?
- Flexibility: you benefit from our interim manager in a two-fold way:
- Fast availability: our employees are available for you right away, without long lead times. Since we’ve already taken on similar tasks numerous times in procurement or supply chain management, our initial training periods are short and our level of efficiency is high.
- Additional know-how: the wide-ranging wealth of experience of a consulting firm focused on procurement and supply chain management is not only available for you during projects, but also for the assignment of interim managers. Introduction of best practices or building up a state-of-the-art procurement organization by the interim manager results in enhanced performance of the whole organization – extending beyond the assignment, too.
- Increase in profits: The use of interim managers pays off. In this way, costly wrong decisions are prevented during transitional periods, new savings and performance improvement projects are initiated and implemented, and high motivation of staff assigned is ensured.
What approach do we take?
We assign interim managers based on standardized and proven in practice processes. This facilitates the cooperation tremendously and ensures that vacancies are filled quickly:
- Your explain the specific task to us, the special challenges connected with the job, and the objectives you want to achieve with the assignment of the Interim Manager.
- Together, we’ll define a candidate profile that includes both professional as well as key social competencies.
- You’ll get a short profile of the suitable candidates within three days.
- You decide which candidate(s) you want to get to know in more detail during one or more joint discussions.
- After you’ve decided on a candidate, we offer various options to design the contract. For example, success-based remuneration components or very short periods of notice can be agreed to give you complete flexibility here.
- During the interim manager’s assignment, the entire network of HÖVELER HOLZMANN CONSULTING is at your disposal, so that you have immediate access to the relevant experts within the framework of the interim manager’s task in case of specific questions.